Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Urban Outfitters Roundup 3.1.10

When I'm in need of inspiration, I check the Urban Outfitters site constantly to see when they add new furnishings to their apartment lineup.  They really cater to my needs and tastes- young, urban, and affordable.  Their aesthetic seems to be a little contemporary, a little lumberjack-rustic, a little urban, a little faux-vintage, a little mid-century modern (especially their furniture), mixed in with some really unorthodox finds. Fortuantely these styles are all to my liking. 

My only concern is that their quality may not be up to par.  Their furniture is quite expensive, and their reviews on products aren't always great.  Nonethless, their lineup offers great inspirations for apartment design ideas. 

Awhile back I was looking for a quilt, and I think I've found something perfect.

I also am really digging this Loop Chair.  I like the full circle the seat and back make together,  it kind of reminds of me of the classic Bertoia chair below.

Like I said, UO also offers some really unimaginable product designs like these ice cube trays shaped like AK-47 bullets.

No comments:

Post a Comment