Thursday, March 11, 2010

CB2 Store Layouts- yowsa!

I've read about CB2's loud use of color on other design blogs- some love it, some hate it.  I guess this season its all about lobster and pea.  I was in one of the Chicago locations a few weekends ago looking for barstools for my sister's apartment and unfortunately was  a little overwhelmed by a few of their layouts.  There was saturation everywhere, the photos I took below don't do the lobster and pea justice.  


Their website is just as colorful.  Fortunately, I found some cowhide pillows I want:

 

I realize my in store pictures really suck...
It's interesting to see the overt use of color in the store and on the site, and yet catalog is more subdued.  The layouts in the catlog use plain accessories to frame one saturated piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment